No not with the book – but with the first half. A few weeks ago I got to the half way point and wanted to take a pretty serious accounting of where the book was and what if anything needed adjusting. I’m glad I did because there was indeed much that needed tending. I’m just about done with that and will start forward momentum again soon. It’s actually been a good time for me to do this analysis because I have a number of things that have also been going on simultaneously with this. That includes:
- Overseeing the Hollow World Kickstarter (which ends today)
- Reviewing the printer proof for The Crown Tower (went out last Friday)
- Reviewing the printer proof for The Rose and the Thorn (about 30% through)
- Coordinating with Betsy Mitchell on structural editing of Hollow World
- Revising copy editing candidates for Hollow World
- Being a guest on some podcasts and being interviewed for some articles
- Writing my posts for Amazing Stories
Once I’m back to the forward momentum phase I’ll start updating this site more regularly.
“Being a guest on some podcasts and being interviewed for some articles”
Come on now. Spill the beans! Give us some links. I need an excuse to procrastinate my writing :p
Looking forward to more updates, MIchael. I hope all of your projects are going well.
@Clay – I’ll dig some up and see what I can find.
@Phillip – Yeah I need to get back to updates soon – the truth is things are going very well. I don’t want to miss any deadlines with Hollow World so I’m hard at work on the edits but should be able to post again soon.
No worries. Priorities and all that. 😉 Glad to hear things are working out.