It’s amazing how quickly time flies! We are down to our last week for the Age of Death Kickstarter!For those that don’t know. These are just some of the perks of the project:
- Backer get the story in October – more than 3 months before the February release
- Hardcovers are signed and ebooks are DRM-free and can never vanish like ebooks purchased from stores.
- If desired, your name will be in print (all backers are listed in the acknowledgments for both the hardcover and ebook)
- Bonus content including a short story, screensavers of the amazing artwork and custom-designed (and signed) bookmark to match the novel.
So, let’s update you with where are so far:
- Fully funded in 25 minutes – so the printed books will be created, yeah!
- We were selected as a “Projects We Love” by the Kickstarter staff
- This is my most-backed Kickstarter to date (125 more backers than Age of Legend)
- Currently, we’re the 2nd most-backed and the 6th-most funded fiction Kickstarter of all time.
- Multiple stretch goals have been reached which are providing backers with a bonus short stories, a matching signed bookmark, and the ability to get all the other matching bookmarks if desired.
We are just $2,577 away from our next stretch goal ($100,000) which will bring in:
- 4 additional short stories
- 10 musical scores created by Will Musser and inspired by events of the books
- 6 bonus screensavers featuring Marc Simonetti’s artwork for Age of Myth, Age of Swords, Age of War, Age of Legend, The Death of Dulgath, and The Disappearance of Winter’s Daughter.
- Access to print-ready files for DIY printing of t-shirts, posters, and puzzles. Including 3 t-shirt designs, 6 posters, and 6 puzzles.
If you haven’t joined us yet, I hope you will soon!