This year’s shipping season was so crazy that we couldn’t guarantee the arrival of packages for holiday gift-giving. So, we’ve morphed our annual holiday sale into a Winter Sale and added a number of free items. Also, all physical books are signed (and limited editions are numbered).
Also, because we had so many issues getting access to sign books at our fulfillment center during COVID-19, we bought a building and brought all shipping in house. In doing this, we found a number of items that we thought we had sold out long, long ago. But supplies on these items are extremely limited. Here are some examples:
- Hardcover First Editions for Age of Myth (remainders), Age of Swords, and Age of Legend, Death of Dulgath, and The Disappearance of Winter’s Daughter
- LIMITED EDITION hardcovers for Death of Dulgath and Disappearance of Winter’s Daughter
- Tote bags (Montemorcy (black) & Legends of the First Empire (white)) – people who have received them as part of the Kickstarters LOVE these large, high-quality bags.
- Legends of the First Empire Black T-shirts (both Men’s and Women’s Styles in various sizes).
- NOTE: In going through all our stock, we found a few copies whose dust jackets (or covers) are not 100% pristine (no tears but minor signs of wear). We’ve classified these as “hurt books” and are selling them at a significant discount (50% off) just to free up space. These are not “used books” (no one has owned them before), but due to the minor imperfections on the dust jacket or covers, we don’t want them sold at list price.
- We also picked up (on the cheap) a number of remainders (books that are new but have a small dot on the edge of the pages (indicating they have been returned for credit by a bookstore and can’t be sold at full price). All of these, are deeply discounted (40% for first printings, 50% for all others). We’ll only make $1 or $2 dollars on them, but it’s high time we started clearing them out for more space.
A few other things I should note:
- Although we have a fair number in stock, the Ingram warehouses (the place that distributes to large bookstores both online and brick and mortar) are essentially out of the hardcover editions of Age of Death and Age of Empyre. This means we are near the end of their print runs, and once they are gone, only mass-market paperbacks will be available. So, if you want to ensure a full collection of the hardcovers, now is the best time to pick those up.
- When ordering books from the Ingram warehouse, we received some “hurt books” from the Grim Oak Press product line. It’s too expensive to ship these back, and our other choice is to burn them (which we absolutely don’t want to do), but they are taking up A LOT of space, and we have to get rid of them somehow. So we have hardcover copies of Unfettered III for just $9 (70% off the list price). This is an amazing anthology of 700+ pages with 27 short stories by the likes of Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson, Terry Brooks, Robin Hobb, Naomi Novik, Mark Lawerence, and many more. There really isn’t a better hardcover anthology deal than this one!
- All ebooks that I’ve self-produced are on sale at 50% off.
- Over the years, I’ve created a number of bonus materials as part of Kickstarters and to introduce people to my stories. I’m making every short story (and a full-length “making of” ebook) available for free as part of this sale.
- One last thing. We also received a few hurt copies of Terry Brook’s Sci-fi novel Street Freaks (some of them signed). And to get them out of our new space, we’re offering a FREE HARDCOVER COPY(while supplies last), for anyone who purchases at least one other book from the sale.
I hope you’ll check out the sale, and if you want to see more before you do, a full list of the items and their discounts/prices are below.
All told, there are 67 items on sale. Here is a complete list: